Saturday, March 26, 2011

There's No Place Like Home!

Hi All!

Just a quick update to let you know that I'm home and feeling great!!!

I came home a week ago today. Mom, Drew and Lindsey came down to pick me up (Ty and Kev had hockey playoffs) and I was greated by squeals of happiness from Lindsey. Drew was sound asleep and didn't even notice I was in the car until half way home! When he did wake up though, I got a huge smile and lots of hugs at home!

I'm feeling great, but I'm on house arrest until April 6th (30 days post translant) so while I'm so thrilled to be home, I am itching to get out and about again! I'm having major Target  withdrawals! Haha...

I won't know how sucessful the translant was for a couple months, but I will keep you all posted! Overall the experience was very anti-climactic....I was bored to tears and it was pretty uneventful. Just me locked in a little room for 2 weeks and 1 day. I'm so grateful I wasn't hit with too many side effects, but it made the time pass sooooooo slowly! Thankfully, its all done, and hopefully all the tough stuff is behind me now!!

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. I know they helped! And by the way, Tyler's team won the Seacoast Hockey Championship on Sunday! They beat the team they lost to the previous weekend (The  #1 ranked team Dover- Ty's team was ranked #4) and the game went to 3 OT's and a shoot out. The Av's scored on all 3 attempts, and shut out all 3 of Dover's attempts! I got to listen to the 3 OT's and the shoot out on speakerphone. I was so sad to miss it, but so thrilled for Ty and the team. And they were still wearing their purple ribbons!!

Its been a great week for all of us, and we're looking forward to Spring and Summer and getting things back to "normal"!

Hope to see you all soon!
xoxoxo
Tara ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment