Wednesday, February 2, 2011

(Another) Snow Day!

Hi Everyone!

Just checking in from Snowville...I am safe, sound, feeling great and well taken care of! My Mom had us stay with her Tues and Wed in case I needed any help with the kiddos since school was released early Tues and cancelled Wed. We've been enjoying the change in scenery (New toys! Lots of room to play outside with Mom & Grammie able to watch from inside!) and I decided to bake some yummy cookies and brownies instead of being totally lazy.

I'll head back home tonight and get back to reality though. Its been great having Mom around for an extra set of hands, not that I really need them at this point, but just because its nice to be taken care of. So far, no side effects from the Neupegen shots, so that is great!  I had some yuckyiness on Sun and Mon from the Chemo, but nothing some good drugs couldn't fix.

Next up is a Drs appointment on Friday to check my bloodwork, and then we start the collection of Stem Cells next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I only need one day to collect what they need for the transplant. The thought of 3-4 days stuck in that chair not being able to move my arms is pretty depressing, but I think we can bang it out in 1-2 days!

Anyway, I hope you all are tucked in your warm homes enjoying the snow and your familes like I am. I will continue to keep you all posted. I'll leave you with a picture of my snow babies enjoying their day off!

xoxo,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment